Mexico is well on its way to becoming a global leader in the fourth industrial revolution (Industry 4.0), but must still take a few strides in the right direction to realize that goal.
Speaking at the CANIETI Annual Convention 2017, Alejandra Lagunes, Mexico’s Digital Strategy ringleader, stressed the country’s ongoing need to master next gen technologies, foster greater education initiatives, and lay the regulatory groundwork that will support its potential.
For more video interviews and features focusing on the Mexican IT industry, visit the following articles by clicking the links:
- CANIETI President Announces Key Industry Objectives for 2018
- Plenumsoft CIO Dissects Yucatan’s Educational Impacts on IT Industry
- Neoris Managing Director on Monterrey’s Foundation for Building Digital Skills
- IJALTI Director on Jalisco’s Ability to Attract World-class Tech Talent
- Qualtop CEO Praises Guadalajara’s Dedication to Tech Ecosystem
- Julio Acevedo Highlights the Passion Driving Mexico’s Young Talent
- Wizeline Co-founder Weighs Guadalajara’s Benefits Against Silicon Valley’s Fallbacks