Eduardo Chavez, Director General at IJALTI, explains how the Mexican state of Jalisco, and the “Silicon Valley of Mexico”, Guadalajara, is working to fill the tech talent gap.
For more video interviews and features focusing on the Mexican IT industry, visit the following articles by clicking the links:
- Plenumsoft CIO Dissects Yucatan’s Educational Impacts on IT Industry
- Neoris Managing Director on Monterrey’s Foundation for Building Digital Skills
- IJALTI Director on Jalisco’s Ability to Attract World-class Tech Talent
- Qualtop CEO Praises Guadalajara’s Dedication to Tech Ecosystem
- Julio Acevedo Highlights the Passion Driving Mexico’s Young Talent
- Wizeline Co-founder Weighs Guadalajara’s Benefits Against Silicon Valley’s Fallbacks